3 de dez de 2009

The answer

Who can hold me tight, keep me warm, through the night?
Who can wipe my tears, when it's wrong, make it right?
Who can give me love, 'til I'm satisfied?
Who's the one I need in my life?
All this time I've tried to find you
Knowing someday somehow I would find that special one
Someone perfect, someone true, someone that I knew, wasn't you
When they ask me who I love
I have no answer, you're not my answer

I couldnt hardly speak because, I was underneath your spell,
saving every moment that I have you to myself, putting my love to the test
I've fanned a life of fantasy, now back to reality.
The things you did, I never thought I'd get a clue,
And you wanted me to be that faithful to you,
The truth that lies can't hide, I'm not by your side,
I'm not the same girl, you never rocked my world,
No, you're not the one I thought you were.
When they ask me who I love
I have no answer, you're not my answer

Now I'm gonna give him what he wants and more.
And do all those explicit things that I told you "No".

[The Answer, e Dramatic. Quem disse que Britney não faz nada que presta?]

Nenhum comentário: